cat fish

Effralyo

Reaction score
Nope, in Muppets From Space (in the episode of Gonzo's waiting for his space relatives near the boarding house) Cliff accidentally got in the background- I saw him in the jacuzzi speaking on his cellie, and he was all smooth and pink. (Remember the part where Pepe says, "You'll tell him and I'll spank you"?):grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Clifford looking like Whoopi? Nah. I didn't see much of a resemblance when she appeared on MT.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
Nope, in Muppets From Space (in the episode of Gonzo's waiting for his space relatives near the boarding house) Cliff accidentally got in the background- I saw him in the jacuzzi speaking on his cellie, and he was all smooth and pink. (Remember the part where Pepe says, "You'll tell him and I'll spank you"?):grin:
I don't think Clifford accidently got in the background, or accidently in the jucuzzi.

When I first saw the Whoopi Goldberg episode, when they were talking about things they had in common, I was expecting them to mention that they both had dreadlocks. I was surprised that they didn't (would they have been stating the obvious too much?)

Speaking of that scene, I wonder if kevin clash and whoopi goldberg are good friends. Besides that scene from Muppets Tonight, Whoopi appeared with Elmo in two Sesame Street skits, and she appearedd with Hoots in another skit.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I never thought about it, but you're probably right. When you see Whoopi on 'Sesame Street' or in Muppet projects she's usually with Kevin's characters. She even had a scene with Elmo on 'Hollywood Squares.' Yeah, she and Kev must be close. It's too bad Kevin wasn't in IVAMCCM (with the exception of dubbing in Sam's lines). If he were Whoopi could have had a scene with one of his characters.