CC / Palisades Exclusive Figures Question

dhillman

Reaction score
:attitude: For those of us CC members, one might have noticed that there are currently five exclusive Muppet offers for this year alone. However, the club "rules" seem to state that only two exclusives can be purchased per membership year. Am I reading this wrong or am I and others in a Catch-22? :attitude:

Any insight is appreciated, after all, I want to get one of each of the possible exclusives :smile:

D

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I believe it's two of each exclusive, not two exclusives total.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
With a club membership, you are entitled to purchase up to 2 OF EACH of the exclusives offered.

The limit was imposed -- as it is at all shows -- to avoid scalpers buying up tons of figures and making a profit off of them.

Hope that helps.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Yeah, I misunderstood that as well when I signed up. I was relieved when I learned what it really meant.

pepefan

Reaction score
You know, speaking of the CC, I ordered my subscription on the 13th of this month and i still haven't gotten an email that says it's shipped!!
*I did hear that they email you when you're stuff ships, right?*
I know they've been at the toy fair but not EVERYBODY at Palisades went did they?:sympathy:

GWGumby

Reaction score
I'm sure it was just a quirk, but I got my e-mail telling me my stuff had shipped well over a month later, but -- and here's the weird part -- the date on the e-mail was several days before I received the package.

That probably doesn't ease your anticipation, but I really wouldn't worry yet if I were you.

dhillman

Reaction score
Thank you everyone and I apologize for my mis-interpretation of the "rules". You guys are great :smile:

D