Celebrating Kevin Clash!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm glad to see something like that go up on MC!! He's certainly a very important and integral part of the JHC and is totally underappreciated. Sure, Elmo gets on many folks' nerves and they may not like Clifford, but I dig 'em bofe!

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Is loves muh Elmo and muh Clifford. Dey bof vewy vewy good chawactews, especiawwy wif what they're used fow on theiw specified shows.

Yippy!

teebs

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
He's certainly a very important and integral part of the JHC and is totally underappreciated.
I agree. Kevin does a great job.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Kevin! :smile:

-teebs

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Compiling a list of his characters really made me appreciate him even more. Happy Birthday Kevin. :zany:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yay Kevin!!! :big_grin: While I'm not the biggest Elmo fan, I love Clifford, Polly Lobster, and the baby from Dinosaurs. (not to mention Splinter from the first two TMNT movies :wink: )

Convincing John

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Yay Kevin!!! :big_grin: While I'm not the biggest Elmo fan, I love Clifford, Polly Lobster, and the baby from Dinosaurs. (not to mention Splinter from the first two TMNT movies :wink: )
Happy Birthday, Kevin Clash!

Those are all cool characters, but don't forget Leon in one of my most favorite Kevin Clash moments...the Cosby Show "Cliff's Nightmare" where Leon is selling Cliff the elevator passes!

Leon: "Thirty-five...hundred dollars...MORE!" That's such a cool scene!

Convincing John

Oh, yeah! I found out something kind of cool today. Both Kevin Clash AND Michael Radner have the same birthday...September 17!:excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm as well not the a big fan of Elmo but I do love his early work the Kevin did w/ Elmo. I hope u have the best most wonderful Birthday. I'll admaier ur work until the day I die. I might not like Elmo but I wouldn't mind seeing him in person or in monster. (little joke) :halo: