Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

Dantecat

Reaction score
Tommorow,The DVD's Just Here!!!

Okay Everybody Since This DVD's Just Coming Tommorow,What Grover Skits Would You Like To See On This DVD?
:excited: :smile: :excited:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
The one where Charlie's is a Mexican restaurant and he goes "Arriba!" CRASH! He is too funny! I'll have to make a puppet of him from the Blue boy pattern to celebrate. Another classic sketch is when he rhymes to remember the orders! I do not remember either, but I hope we see those on the DVD!

BJ

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Tim Kelly,What would you like to see? Anybody?
Well, I managed to glance at a VHS copy that was lying around at Suncoast (they hadn't put it out yet, but it was on top of a pile of VHS tapes). The text mentioned something about Grover teaching Elmo how to deliver a singing telegram, and the four pictures were of Grover as a wig salesman, a bunch of Muppets sitting at the ceremony, Super Grover in a phone booth, and Grover getting an award (again, at the ceremony). The thing that surprised me was that Frank Oz wasn't listed as a performer.

Anyway, what I'd *like* to see are "Two 'G' Sounds" and "I Stand Up Straight and Tall" from the alphabet album, anything that shows how Grover used to torture Kermit (screaming "Hey, Froggy Babyyy" and then running up and slapping him on the back), and the complete version of "Monster in the Mirror" with all the celebrities singing along.

alizakaila

Reaction score
from B&N.com

From Barnes & Noble
He's energetic, hardworking, and happy. He likes hugs, and he's nice to talk to. He is Grover, and at long last he joins the ranks of Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, the Count, and Bert and Ernie as the star of his very first direct-to-video special. Join the cast of Sesame Street as they gather at the Flyers' Club for a well-deserved Roost (as opposed to a roast) of the furry blue monster. Clips recall some of Grover's finest moments in sketches and song, including his derring-do as Super Grover, his starring role in "The King & I" (in which his costar is the actual letter "I"), and the hilarious recurring sketches in which waiter Grover serves up frustration to an unfortunate customer. Lena Horne sings and film critic Roger Ebert offers a "thumbs up" cameo. It's high time Grover's invaluable contributions to Sesame Street were recognized. Donald Liebenson

Dantecat

Reaction score
Grover Skits

Does Anybody Know What Grover Skits You Just Get On This DVD?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay Everybody,Here are the chapters you just get on this DVD.They are:

(1)The Flyers' Club Roast
(2)Grover's Work Song
(3)Over,Under,Around and Through
(4)Telegram Trainee
(5)How Do You Do?
(6)Grover Flies...and Lands
(7)Monsterpiece Theater:The King and I
(8)The Best Monster I Ever Met
(9)Elephant in the Phone Booth
(10)Alphabet Fever
(11)Grover the Wig Salesman
(12)Congratulations,Super Grover!
(13)Proud of Me

Most Of The Chapters Are Skits But See How You Think Of This!