Challenges, Triumphs and Pixie Dust!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be mean-spirited or make you feel worse.
And yes, Sharon and I were married for 17 years but it hasn't always been smooth sailing either. Even when you're madly in love with someone, they'll still get on your nerves.
It comes with being human.
But until the right person comes along, and I hope he does, you can still enjoy yourself, even being by yourself. Maybe I'm saying if this is your situation right now, make the best of it. Treat yourself to something nice every now and then. You're worth it. You have acting skills, a strong passionate opinion, and some guy should be lucky to meet someone like you.
But you are loved, your life has value, and you indeed are special.
Capice?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be mean-spirited or make you feel worse.
And yes, Sharon and I were married for 17 years but it hasn't always been smooth sailing either. Even when you're madly in love with someone, they'll still get on your nerves.
It comes with being human.
But until the right person comes along, and I hope he does, you can still enjoy yourself, even being by yourself. Maybe I'm saying if this is your situation right now, make the best of it. Treat yourself to something nice every now and then. You're worth it. You have acting skills, a strong passionate opinion, and some guy should be lucky to meet someone like you.
But you are loved, your life has value, and you indeed are special.
Capice?
You weren't being mean, I'm sorry if I gave that impression. It's just not the advice I need right now.