Change of Address brings tears to my eyes

zeldazipple

Reaction score
xxx xxxYeah even I have to admit that I get a little tear in my eye every time I see the end of ' Change Of Address ' :sympathy: allthought it's been close to 10 years since I seen it. I used to have all 96 episoades of Fraggle Rock back in the days when I literaly lived and breathed Fraggles. :excited: I still remember having a radish garden in my mum's flower garden. That was the best episoade I believe in the entire series. Beginings was next in line along with ' The Honk Of Honks 'where Doc sees Gobo for the first time. I had often wondered what ever happened to ol' Doc, but that's another thread. :wink:

Reaction score
in the the preachification of convincing john....

for me I get choked up everytime i see the preachification of convincing john... anyone seen this episode? Basically its like this - even when I was 5/6 years old, (i'm sure i'm not unique here) I always thought about huge things although there was little I could understand about it, the basic realization was there in its purest form you could say.. In this episode there's a song called 'why' or something like that, and not only is mookey singing about the doozers and having respect for this race of species.. she's singing about life, existance, and everything else.. I mean really, its a very philosophical song, just... in terms children can understand of course.. basic questions, with huge meaning behind it.. I just get choked everytime.. It always reminds me how fraggle rock has everything to do with the person I am today.. Ok maybe not EVERYTHING, but small things like this planted the seeds for crucial, more evolved perspectives and opinions I have today.. hope this makes some sense?

Foodie

Reaction score
pigOnantibiotix said:
for me I get choked up everytime i see the preachification of convincing john... anyone seen this episode? Basically its like this - even when I was 5/6 years old, (i'm sure i'm not unique here) I always thought about huge things although there was little I could understand about it, the basic realization was there in its purest form you could say.. In this episode there's a song called 'why' or something like that, and not only is mookey singing about the doozers and having respect for this race of species.. she's singing about life, existance, and everything else.. I mean really, its a very philosophical song, just... in terms children can understand of course.. basic questions, with huge meaning behind it.. I just get choked everytime.. It always reminds me how fraggle rock has everything to do with the person I am today.. Ok maybe not EVERYTHING, but small things like this planted the seeds for crucial, more evolved perspectives and opinions I have today.. hope this makes some sense?

I know exactly what you mean actually. That song is brilliant.

Nick