Character Generations

Bernstein229

Reaction score
I have noticed that there are four muppet generations. The early prototypes in Sam and Friends, The Muppets that most people remember from The Muppet Show, like Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, and the members of The Electric Mayhem. The late 80's muppet creations during what I like to call henson's Experimental phase like Bean Bunny, Waldo C. Graphic, Clifford, and the many new chracters created for The Jim Henson Hour which I feel have been neglected where the only place you can see them on the internet or MuppetVision 3D. And The Muppet Tonight Characters like Pepe the King Prawn, Seymour, Bobo, and Johnny Fiama. I have also noticed that the only character to pass through time are The Famous Muppets, Clifford, Pepe, and Johnny Fiama.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Actually, Bean Buny, Bobo, and Sal have also passed through time, sort of. Sal has been used almost as much as Johnny Fiama. True, Bobo hasn't been used in anything new since 2003, but he was used quite a bit before then.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I still think they should've had Bobo as the Wizard's assistant or something in "Muppets' Wizard of Oz" as sort of an homage to Muppets From Space.