Character Questions 2003

muppetfan620

Reaction score
You're welcome, glad I could help. Now, I just want to tell you something so that you'll know it for future reference, and please understand that no offense is meant: My name is spelled M-i-l-l-i-c-e-n-t. I'm not mad or anything, It's just that one of my pet peeves is when i see my name misspelled. :smile:

I hope you're having a great day!

Millicent

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about Millicent, see I got it right didn't I? A similar point of peevishness is when I get a reply post from a forum member calling me County. So I completely understand. Now here's another question maybe you could help me out with.
You say that you know the sketch with Elmo and Parker by heart. Great, well do you know the "Here is Your Life" sketch where Guy Smiley surprises a painting of a bowl of fruit by heart also? The reason I ask is because I'm trying to track down the name of the painter who painted the painting itself. Sorry about the redundancy in that last sentence, I believe her name is Sally but I don't have her last name. Do you know what it is? If so, what is her full name? Thanks for the help and have a great day.

muppetfan620

Reaction score
Hi again Count,

I do remember most of the sketch, but unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the painter! Some help I am, huh? :boo: :smile: If I saw it again, I would remember.

Sorry about that!

Millicent