1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

characters and performers from Land of Tinkerdee

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by minor muppetz, Jul 6, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I am not sure whether Muppet Worlds is the right forum for thus or if Classic Muppets is more appropiate, but if anybody has seen all of Land Of Tinkerdee, can anybody tell me which charcaters from tales of the tinkerdee are included, who some new characters are, and what performers are in it?

I know that king goshposh was in it, so Jim Henson must have been in it, and depending on when it was made I guess frank Oz and possibly Jerry juhl and/ or jerry nelson worked on it. did kermit, taminella, charley the ogre, princess gwendyldina or the prime minister appear in this special?

can anybody tell me what the plot is?