1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Characters still on sesame street

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by jeremystclair, Aug 31, 2017.

1. jeremystclair

jeremystclair New Member

As someone who watched it younger im curious if these characters appear much now since their wiki pages dont mention anything recent i know amazing mumford been absent but when was his last appearence the others characters im wondering if still o the shown zoey telly rosita baby bear and snuffuelupugus also i know prarie dawn was on season 46 was she on season 47?

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yep, all of those characters are still on the show, although Snuffy and Baby Bear usually only appear once or twice per season nowadays.

3. jeremystclair

jeremystclair New Member

Ok amazing mumford been absent from show sincejerry died?

4. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Well, Mumford appeared on and off until 2005, but he did return one time in 2012. I'm not entirely sure if the writers intended for that to be a comeback, or if it was just for the episode, but oddly enough, he hasn't been back since.

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I always figured Mumford was retired in favor of Abby.