characters who have appeared in full-body shots

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Let's have a thread about regular-sized Muppet characters who have appeared in full-body shots in productions, outside of merchandise and illustrations. This isn't counting full-body characters like Sweetums, rod muppets like The Bossmen, or animated/ computer-animated characters like Waldo C. Graphic. I am undecided if poser versions of the characters should count. Costume versions shouldn't.

Here is a list:
Kermit the Frog
Fozzie Bear
Miss Piggy
Gonzo
Rizzo the Rat
Rowlf (in GMC and Rocky Mountain Holiday)
Scooter
Dr. Teeth (in TMM, GMC, and MFC)
Floyd (in TMS with Dyan Cannon, Star Wars Cast, and Jean Pierre-Rampal, TMM, GMC, MTM, and Rocky Mountain Holiday)
Animal
Janice (in TMS with Elton John, Star Wars Cast, and Jean Pierre-Rampal, TMM, GMC, MTM, and Rocky Mountain Holiday)
Zoot (in TMS with Jean Pierre-Rampal, TMM, GMC, MTM, and MFC)
Lips (TMS with Jean Pierre-Rampal)
Pops (in GMC)
Link Hogthrob (though rarely in Pigs in Space outfit)
Dr. Strangepork (ditto)
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker
Lew Zeland (GMC)
Beauregard (TMS with Melissa Manchester and GMC)
Sal Manillia
Bean Bunny
Crazy Harry (sort of... his legs can be seen in TMM, but his feet aren't seen)
Sam the Eagle (MTI)
Statler
Waldorf
Bobo the Bear
Annie Sue Pig (TMS with Bob Hope)
Pepe
Robin
Camillia
Chickens
Penguins
Frogs
Ernie
Bert
Grover
Elmo
Zoe
Cookie Monster (The Street We Live On)
Count von Count
Telly Monster
Oscar the Grouch
Herry Monster (a SS pageant sketch, The Street We Live On, and his feet are shown, but not at the same time as the rest of his body, in Monsterpiece Theater: Chariots of Fur)
Two-Headed Monster (in shoe store sketch)
Rosita (The Street We Live On)
Prairie Dawn (there was an episode where Rosita took some pictures of her, and one had her leg in the air)
Baby Bear
How Now Brown Cow (his feet are seen in Wet Paint, though not at the same time as the rest of his body)
Baby Natasha
Hoots the Owl
Gobo Fraggle
Red Fraggle
Mokey Fraggle
Boober Fraggle
Wembly Fraggle
Traveling Matt
Sprocket

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some more:
Lobbock Lou (TMS with Peter Sellers)
Jerry (Rocky Mountain Holiday)
Zeke (Rocky Mountain Holiday)
Gramps
Bubba
all members of the Goggalalla Jubilee Jugband (except for the girl)
The Swedish Chef (TMS with Linda Ronstadt, GMC)

BEAR

Reaction score
A lot of the Sesame Street characters were shown in full in Elmopalooza finale, including Prairie who was sitting on the steps by Jon Stewart.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Slimey has been seen in full-body form, too. Obviously. Actually, it seems like almost every small Muppet has been in a full-body shot.

BEAR

Reaction score
One character who I don't believe we have ever seen in full body shot is Oscar. We have seen him walk around with his legs sticking out of the trashcan, but have we ever seen him full body outside the can?

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
One character who I don't believe we have ever seen in full body shot is Oscar. We have seen him walk around with his legs sticking out of the trashcan, but have we ever seen him full body outside the can?
Not really. All we can say is he does have feet and legs but just never the whole body shot.

Oniker Sisters ("New Way to Walk") music video
Abby Caddy at the first of the New season when she's flying away from the screen trying to find Sesame Street
Emmett Otter JugBand Christmas (pretty much the all the characters)
Ernestine (Ernie's baby cousin)
Ethel Mermaid (I get a Kick of of "U")
Droop Frackle (In the Muppet's Valentine Speical) He rides a motorcycle

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
In the season three credits of Sesame Street, you see all of the main Muppet characters in cartoon form and at the end you can see Oscar out of his trash can hiding behind the Sesame Street lamp post.

Here's a youtube clip
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-D52lN6A

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oscars full-body has been seen in full-body form. I remember seeing an epsidoe where, at one point, Oscar is either shot out of his trash can, or he jumps out, or something happens to send him out of his trash can, and his legs were shown. And there was a season 30 episode where Miles worked on a video project about his neighborhood, and Oscar was shown sitting in full-body form.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see those pictures. I've always wanted to see Oscar with his legs and feet. Been a dream of some kind. (weird huh?)