Chasing Robin

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I had a feeling you'd like that part, Kim. Ooh, I'm looking forward to posting chapter eight. Gosh, is it tomorrow yet? I can't just go and post four chapters in one day. I'm waiting until tomorrow. But golly, is it tomorrow yet?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Just got caught up after being away all day. It's so great! I loved the Muppet Newsflash and I loved Pepe's line cause it made me laugh and the whole thing is just so good!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, now I'd like to propose a deal. Lisa, when you post chapter 8, I'll post chapter 9 of RoE. Deal?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Cool, oh and FYI by tomorrow you don't mean at 12:00 you'll post it do you? Because I will most certanly be asleep.:sleep:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I was vaguely considering it, since it's summer and I therefore have no sleep cycle at all. But that wouldn't be fair, so I won't. I'll just sort of keep on writing... <writes furiously>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee, imagining Lisa scribbling like mad in her notebook. Almost a Muppetism in itself.
As for that cameo reference... Got a few guesses.
1 Denver, the city Robin's in. You chose that as a subtle connection to John Denver? Especially since the whole gist of his TMS episode was that they'd go camping with him... Which they eventually did in a Rocky Mountain Holiday? And that's the center focus of your story, Robin camping out in the Rocky Mountains and just now made it to the city of Denver?
2 Mrs. Thomas... The fact she's named Thomas, a reference to the newest

Forget anything left of 2 above.
2 Larry... Perhaps Larry Block who portrayed the human character named Tom on Sesame Street?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget anything about both 2's above. Larry is the character's name from the human cast of SS present and past, the actor's name is Tom Block.
Sorry. Just confirm or deny the above guess about John Denver and the city of his name.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
One is wrong. The first two is wrong. The second two is wrong. And the third two is wrong. Any more guesses? Count? Anyone?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lisa, this reference/cameo. Is it related to the green coat (i.e. Kermit before he was made, :wink: ) or the Entertainer Ring-tone???