Cheap Webhosting!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Hmm. that's for educating me on all of that. send me a email with somemore info on this host. I might be interested.
Just to let you know I just sent you an email!

Anyone else even mildly interested let me know! I'm here to help! email me @ paul@muppetsdownunder.com if you would like more info or anything!

cheers,
from Paul

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Paul,

I'd be very interested in this, although i wouldn't be looking to sign up for about another couple of months. Do you know how many MSQL connections can be active at the same time? It matters for a large forum if there are two few and lots of people are trying to access information

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Luke said:
Hey Paul,

I'd be very interested in this, although i wouldn't be looking to sign up for about another couple of months. Do you know how many MSQL connections can be active at the same time? It matters for a large forum if there are two few and lots of people are trying to access information
I'm not real sure about that. I will have to get back to you. If you want to sign up you can anytime so theres no rush. I have the muppets downunder forum on my server and I'm on the same plan mentioned above and theres never been any problems but it is a smaller forum with almost 30 members not all online at the same time.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've just been given a link to the webhosting company and it will give you detailed information on the service. Koala Host

You can sign up directly from the website now. Its worth this low price for the great quality even if you need it just to host photos or whatever you like.

Its also comes with photo galleries and much more, just click the link to see all the info about it. :smile: