Check out the BIT!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Muppets playset packaging sample and The War of the Beakers...

Ken

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken,

The new one looks much better and we're all thankful that you guys waited a little bit to get the details "just right". Love that his striped socks are more visible too. Colors look bright.

The packaging on the play set looks really good. It's great that you're highlighting the figure just as much as the play set from a visibility standpoint. That should help sell playsets, especially since they will include popular characters like Beaker and Animal in the first two waves.

gorry

Reaction score
WOW!i am amazed.your right the other beaker DID look like a mutant!and i love the way you put the figure in like a case by itself,and then next to it was the playset.here's something i noticed about the new beaker

)his coat is greener
)his colors are brighter
)and compared to the mutant beaker he looks like the best muppet action figure so far

there were other things but again,i am amazed!

kane31666

Reaction score
I really like the packaging design, it allows you to see the entire playset, unlike the simpsons packaging, which is partially blocked because of the figure. Having the figure on the side is a great idea. The new beaker looks a lot better than the mutant. Great Job!

beaker

Reaction score
Oh man, first the Beaker plush last year and Igel, now his own action figure after all these years...and WOW! The new and improved Beaker is too cool for words!

///beaker///

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Beaker rules!

It's funny how I never noticed the flaws in the old Beaker until I saw the new one!! Keep up the good work, Ken!!

Jim

BorkBork

Reaction score
There is an awesome differece. This one looks so cool :smile:

/Anders

Prof Shubbly

Reaction score
Wow, that looks great. I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it.

Prof. Shubbly

Smig

Reaction score
Much, much MUCH better, Ken! Fantastic job and well worth the wait!

Smig