Check out What's New

Lu775

Reaction score
That's just very, very, very cool!
And the pictures- well, they speak volumes. :smile:

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
That's really wonderful, isn't it. How fortunate for you guys at Palisades to be able to attend that gathering.

It was really nice to hear Frank's appreciation for the figures and I'm sure y'all were just over the moon after hearing that.

Congratulations and...I'm very, very envious! Green even!

Scott

tomahawk

Reaction score
again travis, i say i now bow down to your muppet divinity. that must have been a wonderful experience.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Man, sales guys get all the cool gigs! Designers never get to meet anybody. We just get locked away in dark rooms and have deadlines thrown at us. "Faster! Faster you paint-monkeys!"
:wink:
Just kidding. I'm really just envious. I did get to go out to LA and visit Disney a couple of years ago when my company got the afghan license for 101 Dalmations. Looks like you had a blast!
J~

Slim

Reaction score
Nope, no autographs. It wouldn't have been that professional, ya know what I'm saying?

And Hairfarmer - Sales guys don't get all the fun....I'm a designer and I was there too!!!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim
Nope, no autographs. It wouldn't have been that professional, ya know what I'm saying?

And Hairfarmer - Sales guys don't get all the fun....I'm a designer and I was there too!!!
Yeah I know, I was just waxing dramatic.
J~

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Travis, congrats on attending such a prestigious event. Quick question though.
You say that Oz was excited about Series 2, even holding up the figure of Fozzie Bear. Did he also have the figure of anogther of his Muppets, namely Animal? What was his reaction to Animal and the Electric Mayhem stage? Thanks for the great figure line, the Count.