1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

CherryPizza's clearance sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CherryPizza, May 2, 2014.

1. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

Hey all

For those who missed my last post, my life has come out of a storage unit after three years, and it's now time to play the music, light the lights... and clear out the clutter.

Just about all of my Muppet collection is getting discarded. Since there was some interest when I was discussing this before, I'll be posting photos of items as I unpack them, for anyone who may be keen to snap them up before they go on eBay.

If you are interested in anything, send me a private message with details and an offer price. Please note that whatever you offer will also need to have postage from Australia added to it.

I must request that you only make offers if you are seriously interested in purchasing, and advise that I can't answer any "Do you have XYZ?" queries. The answer will always be, "I'll see as I keep unpacking."

So...

[​IMG]

Special guest appearance by my feet and pyjama pants. The box has some inevitable wear, but the toy and certificate of authenticity are both still securely in place

[​IMG]

The packaging has seen much better days

[​IMG]

Very good for their age. As is inevitable, the foam in Miss Piggy's head has not won the battle against time and atmosphere, and has become spongy dust. She can't hold up her head without a little help from her friends.

[​IMG]

Some very minor scuff marks on the box

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  2. CherryPizza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inevitable wear to the backing cards. Would prefer to sell these as a set than individually

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Early-70s Child Guidance set, the packing has held up very well.

3. CherryPizza

Second batch. Please excuse the crappy iPod camera...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grover's arm rod is snapped in half, but tape and super glue can easily fix it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sesamemuppetfan and Bridget like this.
  4. CherryPizza

Batch 3:

[​IMG]
    The plastic at the top of the box has had a dust encounter, but otherwise no faults

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The box has had a few encounters with tape over the years, but is holding together well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Box has a few dings

5. los

los Active Member

Too bad you are all the way from Oz or I would have bought some of the palisades figures. Shipping would be a killer to the US

6. CherryPizza

Batch 4:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A few minor white spots on the back of the box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see, there's a fault in the box hook, but is otherwise great