Cheryl Henson and Kevin Clash on the Today Show

MelissaY1

Reaction score
An e-mail friend of mine just contacted me and said this morning on the Today Show they had Cheryl Henson and Kevin Clash on promoting her new book. Sorry I missed this!:frown:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I caught the very end of this, my dad spotted it and called me up and told me it was on. It was excellent. I wish I had known it was going to be on though and had seen the entire interview.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Fish,
Someone informed me that it can be viewed on the Today Show's website...I'll have to try and view it.
Melissa

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Im Having trouble finding it. If somebody could let me Know Where to find it, that would be much appreciated.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
What's the book about and has Cheryl Henson written more books?
I Think the book is called "Its' not easy being green andother things to consider" and you can get more imformation at henson.com

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
So it's that one. I thought she had written other books before and this was one of them.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think she has written other books, I have a book by her I think, called muppets make puppets but its more a guide to making simple puppets.

AAO

Reaction score
Well, I saw it and taped it. It was really neat. It had all these clips from Fraggle Rock, Kermit and Piggy on the "Today" show in the 80's, clips of Jim and Richard Hunt behind the scenes at "Fraggle Rock", the book pages - sketches by Jim - and clips from behind the scenes of "Dark Crystal"...

Cherly discussed how Jim was a "pack rat" - he kept everything! Kevin discussed being a "Muppeteer". Also, Matt Lauer - who interviewed them - told Kevin how it was really good to see him - full body - instead of behind the couch or in the floor. Cheryl quoted Kermit's famous line from the Muppet Movie: "I've got a dream to, it's about dancing and singing and making people happy. I guess that gets better the more people you share it with." Then she quoted a quote Jim Henson said...It's all in the book titled: "It's Not Easy Being Green." I caught the tail end of it - but with the magic of Dish Network, I was able to rewind it, watch it, and then record it to the memory chip! It was a really good interview.