Cheryl Ladd episode number

DMHFan

Reaction score
There's something I think needs to be talked about here: In your opinion(s), why do you guys think the Cheryl Ladd episode of The Muppet Show was given a production number of 324 (the last episode of the third season), when it looks like it was actually done after the Helen Reddy episode, which was the 13th to be produced for Season 3?

DMHFan

Reaction score
Does anyone think the reason Cheryl Ladd episode was given a production number of "324" is unknown? Or is there a possible reason?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Seems like the episode numbers are set in stone before the seasons begin, based on scheduled guest stars, and then based on the guests availability, taping order will change but the production order remains the same (and I guess if a guest star cancels their appearance, whoever replaces them gets that spot in the episode order).

DMHFan

Reaction score
Seems like the episode numbers are set in stone before the seasons begin, based on scheduled guest stars, and then based on the guests availability, taping order will change but the production order remains the same (and I guess if a guest star cancels their appearance, whoever replaces them gets that spot in the episode order).
How'd you figure?