Child actors on Sesame Street

Stacey

Reaction score
I have almost all of the Unpaved Episodes and my children watch them daily....I was wondering if anyone knows of any well-known actors/actresses who had appeared on SS, either "on the street" or in the short sketches.. I know one of the actresses from the 80's film "Sixteen Candles" made her TV debut on SS's pilot episode in 1969 (however, all I can assume is that she was the little girl in the "you can clean almost anything" sketch). I also swear that an unpaved episode where Susan sings with the kids on the steps "sing it louder/softer" , I can spot Cuba Gooding Jr. as a child, in the upper row of kids.

Also, I could be a potential "trader" of SS episodes. All of the unpaved's I have are recorded on DVD-R, so I would need some time to copy the episodes anyone might want onto a blank DVD. I need to examine the episode lists on this bulletin board to determine exactly which episode #'s I have and which I need.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
if you rememebr The Electric Company, 1 of the kids on that show Steve Gustafson who was Buudy on TEC was on the very 1st season. matter of fact if you recall the skit were original Gordon Matt Robinson was sitting on the steps of the apartment with a kid pretending to drive various vehichles, the was Gustafson with Robinson. i also understand Kim Raver 1 of the paramedics on 3rd watch was 1 of the kids on SS from 1975-1979. i've read most kids on SS were not really child actors even though some might of became that later on. that was a different story with TEC. even on Zoom both the old and new versions the kids aren't professional actors.