F
C
F
C
F
C
Am
G

I thinks this is right. I'm recalling this without my guitar actually here. If I screwed up, I'll come back n' fix it.

Anyone know the chords to "THe Rainbow Connection?"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Chords

Well shoot---I was gonna type the chords here, but some are cut off on my sheet music from the copies I made (I make copies of all my sheet music to put in sheet-protectors into binders, which makes it a LOT easier to turn while playin' piano).

The version I have goes from keys D to B(flat). However, I can get you "Bein' Green" or the full version of "It's In Every One Of Us" if you're interested (the verse isn't heard in any special or on any album).

I'd looooooove the chords to stuff like "Ragtime Queen", "Dreaming of Someone", "Helping Hand"...good ol' stuff. I can play melodies by ear, but I haven't tried to really figure out chords yet. And I love to play some on my wooden alto recorder---especially the "flute" part of "Dreaming of Someone"... :smile:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Ragtime Queen is a great song! My favorite Mokey song.

Sir Didymus

Joggy

Reaction score
Dreaming Of Someone is a wonderful song for playing the chords!!

WemblinKate

Reaction score
This is so crazy. Alright, I'm taking a kind of Music Theory class at my school now, it's more learning all the rules to compose and arrange music. And you know what's the sad thing, the main reason I took up the class was so that I could arrange Fraggle Songs. Also because I'm most likely going to major in Musical Theatre in college, and I need to know music theory. And it's a really good class if you're interested in anything music related. Of course, I'm not a guitar player so I don't know the chords, but I'm working on piano. I'll let you guys know what I come up with. But if anyone else comes up with stuff before I do, let me know.

-Wemblin' Kate

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Man, I need to start work on my Muppet Musician site again. A few months ago I started working on a site for musicians with chords and lyrics and such to any Muppet related music I could get my hands on. I have a decent number of songs done, but I've been too busy with school to finish the site. Maybe one day soon.

-Chris