Christmas Carol in the Theatre!

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
OK, it's not "on TV" as the Forum would suggest, but the Muppet Christmas Carol is playing at the Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville, PA on at 2:00 PM December 20th (This Saturday)!

If anyone lives in the Philadelphia area or just west, it's well worth the trip. It's an old theatre beautifully restored. The seats aren't the most comfortable, but the atmosphere is excellent, and the movie selection is unique. Phoenixville is just past Valley Forge Park on route 23.

If you're heading west from Philly, go through Valley Forge on 23 West and turn right on Main St. and left on Bridge St. - you can't miss it. If you're coming from the West, take 23 East and turn left onto 113 N. (right before the Pink Diner) and you'll drive right by it in a half mile or so.

Sadly, I will be in Maine for Christmas, but anyone else in the area should check it out:
http://www.thecolonialtheatre.com/

- Derek

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
What cool news! I wish I could go, but I'll be in Oklahoma and then Louisiana around Christmas. I won't be back in Philadelphia until New Years.

I'd love to hear about the screening from people who go, though!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Great news, I wish I could come and see that but being in Australia thats not possible, unless I win a trip to the US or something!