Christmas Elf Puppet on eBay Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi one and all,

I hope that you all have been great and getting ready for the Holidays. After a long spell of computer problems that seemed to take forever to get fixed I am finally back in the game. There are a lot of people and things to get back to which will take time but I will try.

With the computer problems behind me I am back on eBay again. I don’t remember if this is the right spot for this so I’ll try Puppetry as well. In keeping with the Christmas Holidays I’ve got a little Girl Elf named Christmas Carole. This one was named after my sister in law a very nice person. She is 100% hand made except for her outfit which I had to machine sew. Christmas Carole has lots of personality and would be a lot of fun to have. So click on the link and check out this festive and adorable little Elf and if you can bid on her please do. Have a look, enjoy and for those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck and thanks for all of your support in the past.

Take care and have fun everyone,

Terry Angus

Christmas Carole

Angus Puppets