1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

christmas gifts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kermysgirl1, Dec 3, 2012.

1. kermysgirl1

kermysgirl1 New Member

??:)Are you expecting any special or particular muppet gift this year from your honey
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I forgot to buy honey at the grocery store today...does that mean that I'm not gonna get a gift from it? :p

But seriously, probably not a lot, but maybe a few minor things. My relatives have a habit of picking up a few minor Muppet things (such as a Muppet tablecloth or a little plush toy), so I can never be too sure, though.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

All I Need is Love.

But seriously, I really want a copy of Imagination Illustrated, the new book about Jim.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have a few Muppet items on my list that I want. But I'll probably just order them myself.
  5. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

The only Muppet things that I put on my list this year were a Whatnot kit from Toys R Us, a Gonzo mug, The Green Album and Imagination Illustrated: The Jim Henson Journal.
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

My family doesn't know about my fandom, so no gifts.
    But I secretly want a Robin Palisades figure.