Christmas Music on Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From now until Christmas, join Muppet Central as we celebrate the holiday season.

More than 150 Henson Christmas songs are now in our Muppet Central Radio music rotation. We will also play non-stop Muppet Christmas music from December 21-25.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/index.shtml

We hope that you and your loved ones have a blessed holiday season as we celebrate the birth of Christ. Merry Christmas!

Let us know what you think about the holiday music.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that we will be playing non-stop Henson Christmas music beginning this Sunday and continuing through Thursday night Christmas Day.

We hope that you have been enjoying the Christmas music so far.

muppetfan620

Reaction score
I've really been enjoying it so far, keep up the great work! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether you are wrapping presents, sending cards or meeting with friends and family, celebrate the season with Muppet Central Radio. We have begun our 100% Christmas music rotation which will continue for the next five days through Thursday December 25th.

We hope the festive Henson music makes your holiday a little more special. Click below to listen...

[url="http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/"]http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/[/url]

Reply and let us know what you think about the holiday music. Merry Christmas!

Davina

Reaction score
love the music!!!!

My husband and I love listening to the Muppet Christmas music (well, we love listening to any Muppet music...) while getting ready for the holidays. We don't have his kids with us this year (so we're spoiling our little dog, Pepe - of course...) and having lots of general silliness on our own. Whenever we're online.. Muppet radio is up and running... (my husband even had it playing in the background while he was taking some online tests for his Electrician licence renewal...)
We even have 3 trees up (long, weird story..) including a Muppet tree, with a nice display of Muppets all around... and lots of penguins too.. :zany: both caroling, and ice skating! :zany:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Davina

Christmas Greetings at: http://davina_73.tripod.com/home.html

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Davina,

So glad you are enjoying the Christmas music. So you have a dog named Pepe, huh? :rolleyes:

We've had a lot of people listening the past couple days so it seems like a lot of folks are enjoying the holiday tunes. It's always neat to hear what everyone is up to while they listen.

Merry Christmas to the three of you (Pepe included)!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Phil, I'm so disappointed....it shouldn't be huh it should be okay!!!

haven't seen you before Davina (at least, I don't think I have) so welcome!

Davina

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
So you have a dog named Pepe, huh? :rolleyes:
But of course!! My husband is a huge Pepe fan and when we got our little pooch, just seemed the obvious name for her.. she's a tiny little 5 pound dark red pomeranian that we got as a a rescue dog from a breeder who just wanted to get rid of her because she'd lost all her hair... She only had hair left on her face and legs, and she just looked so much like Pepe, she was "doomed" to the name. As it turns out.. she has alot of his attatude as well, especially that all available attention should rightfully be hers... and treats, too, okay.. :rolleyes: good news is in the few months we've had her (we got her in late August) her hair has almost completely grown back, and she has completely taken over the house. Next year we're planning on having her dress up as her namesake for halloween.. (this year she was the big bad wolf...)

And thanks, Sarah, for the welcome. I've been lurking for years, posting once in a while. But that's likely to change a bit here soon. After all, will have to post a few pics of our "muppet theater" we're setting up on some of our bookshelves to hold all the action figures we're getting.. :smile:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
My fave Muppet Christmas song...

Wow, all these holiday tunes are swell :wink:

One of my fave Muppet Christmas songs is the '12 days of Christmas'...
has anyone heard this one?

I thought it was done by sesame street at first, but it's the Muppets. :smile:
About 13 years ago I was listening to the radio during the Christmas season, I heard this awesome muppet song. They played it a lot back then.

I love Piggy's "5 GOLD RINGS!! ba da bum bum"... :mad:

and Beaker is awesome. me me me me me me :eek:

I haven't heard it on muppet radio yet...quite a fun song!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
hey, the sesame street version of the 12 days of christmas is playing on Muppet radio. wow.
i didn't know there was a sesame steet version. silly grover.
hee hee...the other one is awesome.
still waiting :smile: