Christmas Music on Muppet Central Radio

LUVMUPPETS

Reaction score
I love the Twelve Days of Christmas too...but I have to go with It's in Every One of Us...John Denver and the Muppets...of course the whole album (CD) is great..."Christmas Is Coming" with Miss Piggy and Scooter and Robin was fun...Loved that as a kid.

Miss Piggy's 5 Golden Rings is the best though...especially when she sounds annoyed...BA DUM BUM BUM!!!! :mad:

hahaha

This is my first post over here...and I have to put Pepe up... :rolleyes:

Party_Animal

Reaction score
River and Sea

I haven't heard my favorite song in the WHOLE world yet but I'm still listening. :smirk: Could u see if they play it? It's "When the River Meet the Sea." I would be very happy if i heard it! :excited:

Love this Radio! :big_grin: :sing:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
LUVMUPPETS said:
I love the Twelve Days of Christmas too...but I have to go with It's in Every One of Us...John Denver and the Muppets...of course the whole album (CD) is great..."Christmas Is Coming" with Miss Piggy and Scooter and Robin was fun...Loved that as a kid.
That's what I love about Muppet radio! I hear so much stuff that i've never heard before.
Actually, I never knew that John Denver did so much stuff with the Muppets.
Where was I? Can't believe i missed it, but i'm here now. :cool:
The John Denver/Muppet tunes that i've heard so far is fantastic!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Party_Animal said:
It's "When the River Meet the Sea." I would be very happy if i heard it!
There are several different versions in the rotation. Keep listening. You should here it very soon.

dbarrie

Reaction score
The Christmas format is excellent! I listened to it at work during the last two days, and it was fun to hear the Muppety renditions of classic Christmas tunes. There were even some I hadn't heard before, including the SS sing-alongs and the songs from "The Great Santa Claus Switch" and the other SS Christmas special from the '70s.

Kudos for putting together a great playlist! Have a Merry Christmas! :smile:

OI MuppetFan

Corey Klemow

Reaction score
Hi there! (Or should that be, "Hi ho"?) :smile:

Any chance of the Rowlf/John Denver duet of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" turning up, or does the fact that it was cut from the CD rerelease of "A Christmas Together" make it unavailable to you as well... ?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Corey,

Glad you heard it. There is also quite a bit of music from the special "A Christmas Together" that wasn't included on the album. Merry Christmas!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
it's on!! the 12 days of christmas!! the one i been thinking of...
hey, c'mon guys, i didn't know John Denver sang in that one, wow. :embarrassed:

good grief...all these years i wondered who that other voice was...and it John Denver all along, i thought he sounded kinda familiar.

9 ladies dancing...me me me me me me :eek:
:mad: 'FIVE GOLD RINGS!! BA DA BUM BUM'

hee hee...have a great holiday everyone!!
love and hugs to all! kissy kissy!! :flirt: