Classic clips DVD

dustinrn

Reaction score
I have a dvd from Sesame Workshop with the following 70's non-animated clips:

Red Hot "I" (2x)

Brothers Song (English/Spanish)

Car Wash

Tortilla Contest (English/Spanish)

I was wondering if anyone on here can put a link to this clips on this forum if I send them a burn of this dvd?

Also, anyone interested in a copy of this, feel free to email me. This clips are extremely high quality in picture and sound as they were transfered directly from the reels at Sesame Workshop.

dvakman

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how did you obtain this?

dvakman

Reaction score
How does that work? Can you order specific clips from them? Who do you contact? What do they charge?

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Yes, if that plan actually works, we've all been going about it the wrong way, wishing and hoping...we should be pooling some money and making our own!!!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Okay, you night-owls...

I'd LOVE to order the "classic" B&E sketches on DVD from Sesame Workshop. Where did u order these classic sketches? From "CTW" themselves?

BJ

dustinrn

Reaction score
SS workshop charges $7.00 per clip, plus money for the tape or dvd. That dvd with the 5 clips cost me $50, but it was well worth it, as those are my favorite sketches and all have been "retired"- will never air again on a new episode. I'm not sure if they will do this for a lot of people, since it isn't a regularly offered service from them. The lady I talked to had to find the old films and then dubbed them herself.

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)How much does it 1 episode cost?

(2)Why would it just cost $7.00 for 1 skit?

Dantecat

Reaction score
I'm sorry,Please ignore the word "it".Because I added it by accident.