1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Classic episodes on iTunes

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by minor muppetz, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

A number of classic episodes from seasons 1, 10, and 20 are available on iTunes now. I think they're under a heading called "Sesame Street Classics: Volume 1". I haven't downloaded any yet (I have quite a few things to do today), but browsing through it includes Telly's debut appearance, a season 20 epsiode where Elmo meets a deaf friend of Bob's (I've seen a page on Muppet Wiki about it), and a number of episodes that appear on the Old School releases (episodes 1 and 1186).

The way the episodes are titled is interesting. One of the first season episodes is listed as "An Orange Oscar and a Green Grover". Another has some title relating to Grover being a waiter.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

ME NEED iTUNES MONEY NOW
  3. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster: Me need cookie... but it can wait if we get classic Sesame Street episodes! :insatiable:
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.