Classic episodes on Noggin

helpers

Reaction score
A couple of years ago I saw some old episodes of SS and Electric company on Noggin. Can't find them now. Would love to have them for my daughter to watch. Anybody know ere to find old reruns on TV? Thanks

Barry Lee

Reaction score
helpers said:
A couple of years ago I saw some old episodes of SS and Electric company on Noggin. Can't find them now. Would love to have them for my daughter to watch. Anybody know ere to find old reruns on TV? Thanks

They will probablly never air them again on noggin. The only way to get classic episodes is to trade. I suggest to get some classic episodes from the member MuppetDude or BooberGorg they have ALOT of classic episodes, and they are great traders! Hope that helps! :stick_out_tongue:

helpers

Reaction score
thanks

I was wondering about that. If any of you guys know them please ask them to contact me. I would love to get some of those. Is there anyplace that sells the early stuff? I emailed muppetdude but haven't heard back and I don't want to annoy someone. Anyone know him or Boobergorg? Thanks

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'm a little busy with other trades, and college work, so it'll be some time before I can find some time.

helpers

Reaction score
thanks again

I understand. I would really like to trade when you can. Please don't forget me. Maybe if you can find time you could answer if you have some old episodes I'm looking for. I know how college is. I have great history notes all saved on fileif you want some of those :smile: