1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Classic SS clip archive updated!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ISNorden, May 14, 2007.

1. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

I've just updated my archive of classic Sesame Street clips on the web tonight. Most of them aren't 100 percent ready for YouTube yet (*cough* logo replacement *cough*), but I'd be glad to give you a sneak preview. So far, these are the episodes that I have "best of" files for: #1, #8, #43, #54, #83, #131, #198, #276, #355, #406, #514, #536, #666, and #796. (Some clips in my collection, BTW, got dropped from the DVD set...;) )

Obviously, fourteen shows' worth of material (even .zipped together by episode) would put too many hyperlinks in this post; and the storage site I use doesn't allow browsing/searching the archive. Please send me a private message if you'd like the link to any of the clip collections above.
  2. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I just sent you a message. Hope you've gotten it. ;)

I'm just starving for those clips.
  3. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Check your inbox soon; I just sent more information.
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Same here! Send me those clips!
  5. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Here are links to the last five clip collections that didn't appear on the Old school DVDs; hopefully, the board code will allow that many web links in a post. You'll need an unzip program to decompress each "big" downloaded file, and QuickTime (or another compatible player) to watch the .mp4 and .mov clips inside.

Best of Episode 871 (just added tonight)
    Best of Episode 796
    Best of Episode 666
    Best of Episode 514
    Best of Episode 355

I tried to include a little of everything from each show--not just Muppets, cartoons, or street scenes--and to cover many topics. If your favorite clip from those episodes isn't there, it was probably edited out by Noggin--or already appears in one of my other clip collections (just ask if you're not sure. Enjoy these samples; I still have ten more requestable by private message. :)
  6. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

How can I download these clips?
  7. muppet maniac

I finally got them! The first one I've downloaded was 514, but I was a bit disappointed. I do wish that these would have been full episodes.

Anyway, thanks.
  8. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Converting a full episode between formats takes over an hour with my software; I also have to be careful with size limits on a free hosting service. (If you know of one that's free, would allow 5 GB of storage space, and wouldn't report me to Viacom for hosting 26 Unpaved episodes...please drop me a note.) :D
  9. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

After you click the links above, follow the site directions to download and save the file for each episode. Any unzip program that runs under Windows or MacOS will open the main files, although I've got a freeware program called UltimateZip. Click on the .zip file to open it after it's finished downloading; you should see a list of filenames (the individual clips). How to extract each one depends on the program, but an "extract" choice should appear somewhere on the "file" menu.
  10. muppet maniac

Converting a full episode between formats takes over an hour with my software; I also have to be careful with size limits on a free hosting service. (If you know of one that's free, would allow 5 GB of storage space, and wouldn't report me to Viacom for hosting 26 Unpaved episodes...please drop me a note.)

Okay.

(Drops a huge music "note" onto the ground)

...err...I myself wished I knew of a free service for that, but sadly I do not know.
  11. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

*groans at the 'may I have an A, please?' ripoff*

Now you know why I used torrent files for that; I should have a working re-upload of my full episodes (all 26) by Sunday or Monday.
  12. TotallySpiesFan

What's up with The Best of Episode 871?
  13. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Are you having trouble downloading or opening that file? I can always repost it to the hosting site, then give you an updated link here. (GigaSize assigns part of the address at random for each new upload.)

Speaking of new uploads, I finished the Best of Episode 926 this afternoon; that's the one with the 25th anniversary party at Hooper's, so I included four of the street scenes. Enjoy!
  14. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Best of Episode 871: link fixed

After checking out the link that gve TotallySpiesFan touble, I re-submitted my clip collection for #871. A test download from the new link worked normally (no zero-K file size THIS time, whew!). Since I can't edit older posts, here is a corrected link to The Best of Episode 871.
  15. TotallySpiesFan

But there's something wrong with the Best of Episode 926.
  16. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

I just re-submitted the collection and ran a test download from the new address; it's working normally, so I changed the link to #926 above. Please let me know whether it works for you as well! (Maybe I should ask that hosting service why I've had to delete and re-upload stuff so often lately!)
  17. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

awesome stuff! thanks! :D
  18. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

19. muppet maniac

Are the 26 full episodes up yet by the way?
  20. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

They will be by later tonight, or tomorrow night at latest.