Coco Key Water Resort

CountFan1998

Reaction score
For Spring Break, my parents decided to visit the Coco Key Water Resort in Fitchburg, MA, a hour and a half from where we live. It's attached to a Courtyard by Marriot hotel, water slides, etc (Yadda Yadda. Blah-Blah...). Despite what I just wrote, it turns out that this place ROCKS!:big_grin: (Yes, really!) The room decor is imaginative, the basic- deco lamps and paintings, and just the lobby has that modern look to it. The water park is just -hmm... what's the word?- AMAZING! There is a water playground with fountains, slides, and the grand finale, a tipping bucket (the resort calls it a 'dump bucket')! The water slides it offers is heaven to adreneline junkies! From the time I am posting this, I have only gone on the Pelican Plunge, a roaring joyride through the wonders of imagination (symbolicly :smirk:)! There are still 2 fantabulastic (I sort of made that up...:stick_out_tongue:) rolicking joyrides of waterslides left!

So go ahead and share your Spring Break plans, or, what you are currently doing for Sping Break, depending on where you are.