Col. Sanders Vs. General Tso

mr3urious

Reaction score
-------------
Not to mention a fast-food chain undoubtedly uses those poor beakless chickens for their wholesale slaughter! :cluck: baGAWK!

-----------------
Chicken's beaks are trimmed to reduce injury caused by feather pecking and to prevent cannibalism, since chickens naturally fight each other even in the wild. It's more cost-effective in the long run for farmers.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Have you ever actually SEEN the process? That's not "trimming". That's mutilation. Chickens will fight LESS if given SPACE TO ROAM instead of being packed into warehouses with roosts.

I don't mind eating animals sometimes...but I'd prefer they had a happy life first. Cruelty is still cruelty.

--------------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Thats kinda like how I won't eat veal due to the process of getting it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Real veal, yes, but real veal is hard to come by, so most places give you fake pork and claim it's real veal.

At least, that's what I heard recently about things you should know about what really goes on in restaurants.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Huh...I've actually never seen veal on a menu before. I recall going to a buffet once and they claimed some kind of meat product was veal. I still didn't eat it. Buffet meats tend to be dry and gross.