1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Collectibles Section Missing Items

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Under the "BUTTONS" Section, we're missing the Muppet Show 25th Anniversary Lapel Pin (or am I blind and missed it?) and all those wonderful Muppet Central Buttons we used at MuppetFest, which were too good not to list! I've added mine to MY Muppet collection, so I think it counts.

PEACE OUT "G"!
    Fozmodee
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

No kidding, those MC pins rocked! I think they only want official items listed though. But man, JHC needs to hire our resident frogboy4! Look at the new MC main site....my goodness!
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

the new MC is 1000000000 (place commas at will) times better than Henson.com...which is slower than molasses.

and that's pretty slow.