Collegehumor spoof: Miss. Piggy and Big Bird in Angry Birds PSA

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Collegehumor can be a bit "risque" in their humor, but this one, I thought was pretty funny. It includes Big Bird and Miss. Piggy along with other famous animated birds and pigs such as Porkey Pig, Duffy Duck and Donald Duck in a spoof PSA on the craze "Angry Birds."

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1947084

Some of those cartoon characters you godda give them credit for refencing, like Bebop from TMNT. They have a few more Muppet spoofs on there, but they're a bit more "adult" in their humor, so I'll let you seach for them.

Let me know what you think. :mad::wisdom:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hahaha- that was hilarious! It was great to see Miss Piggy, Big Bird and the range of pig and bird characters in there. Looney Tunes was covered with Daffy Duck, Petunia Pig, Porky Pig and Foghorn Leghorn. Disney was there with Piglet and Darkwing Duck and Donald Duck. And that was great to have Bebop from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- I don't know if I would have even thought of that one offhand. I was really gonna laugh if Bebop mentioned that his fund was going to help resurrect the Technodrome.:big_grin::mad::wisdom:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Aaaaah, that was awesome! I love Angry Birds, and I love all of those cartoon characters. Yay Darkwing and Daffy! :smile: