Colorful Plastic Spoon Eyes

Dagger Claws

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just at Hobby Lobby today and saw that they have quite a selection of colorful plastic spoons, practically every color of the rainbow. Just a little info for those of you who like to use them for eyeballs and were looking for something more colorful than white.

marc

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:confused: :confused: :confused:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Dagger Claws said:
Hey all,

I was just at Hobby Lobby today and saw that they have quite a selection of colorful plastic spoons, practically every color of the rainbow. Just a little info for those of you who like to use them for eyeballs and were looking for something more colorful than white.

marc
well another obscure fact, the original Erinie had eyes made from plastic spoons, but then they changed the shape and size of the spoons they were using so the started making them from vacu form plastic.

still a great option for the at home puppet builder who dosent feel the need to go thru the trouble and expense of building their own vacu-form machine, or even purchasing one :stick_out_tongue:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Another option is Crayola's model magic, which I've started using. I've dubbed it "wonder clay."

It's cool stuff. :cool:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Another option is Crayola's model magic, which I've started using. I've dubbed it "wonder clay."

It's cool stuff. :cool:

yeah it is, but i dont find it to be durable enough, but it is great for moking up some small parts and the using them as models when working in clay and stuff

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
:confused:
What were all the question marks for? It'd have been simpler to say, "What?" and not use so much server memory.

I've used plastic spoon ladels as eyes before, they look good. I always considered that Grover's eyes may have been made that way.