Columbia Tri-Star has Fraggle Rock on DVD, rumor or not?

Oliver

Reaction score
:smirk:

So are there any plans to bring a future release to the States?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are no "announced" plans for a US Fraggle DVD release. Henson is working on it though. I'd expect/hope it to happen in the next 12-18 months.

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's good to know they are working on it. Fraggle DVDs may lead to Fraggle figures from Palisades. I hope they do it right by releasing season by season multi-disc sets. With 5 seasons, 3 shows a disc isn't enough. It would be great to see some commentray from the 5 main fraggles too.

mmd616

Reaction score
So what's the deal? There are no plans for ANY Fraggle DVD's? :concern:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
It would sure be great if Fraggle Rock came out on DVD. That was one of my favorite shows and I watched it nearly all the time. I would certainly buy the DVD's if they became available here in Oz.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
MJTaylor said:
It would sure be great if Fraggle Rock came out on DVD. That was one of my favorite shows and I watched it nearly all the time. I would certainly buy the DVD's if they became available here in Oz.
Well Fraggle Rock have just been released in the UK on R2, it's the UK version on it.
check out this thread http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=12025 if you want to learn more about it.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I'm hoping that with the HIT distribution deal that we will see Fraggle DVDs in Region One.