Come on...no Whammies...Big Bucks...Stop!

maxdrive

Reaction score
i used to like scrable even though i was to young really when it was on to really beable to guess a lot of the words that the people would have to guess

i also liked the game show im telling game show like the newlywed game but it was about siblings borther and sister teams

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I enjoy the following game shows:

Family Feud
Who Wants to be a Millionaire (with Regis hosting)
The Weakest Link (the version with the mean, witty lady, not that dorky guy)
Price is Right
Wheel of Fortune
Hollywood Squares (hosted by Tom Burgeron)
Jeopardy

I like shows where I can guess along with the contestants and yell at them and call them names when they get an answer wrong. Especially The Weakest Link, when dummies don't bank. There's another show out there that has to do with magazines. You have to guess the star on the cover or the subject of an article or something. I only watched it once but it looked interesting. I think it was on PAX.

Al Hempker

Reaction score
I love Match Game. I still watch reruns of it on GSN when I run into it while channel surfing. That show was pretty risque back in the day with the innuendos and such. Gene Rayburn and Johnny Olsen (RIP to both), Brett Sommers, Charles Nelson Reily, Richard Dawson (pre-Family Feud), Nipsey Russell etc. Those were the days.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Al Hempker said:
I love Match Game. I still watch reruns of it on GSN when I run into it while channel surfing. That show was pretty risque back in the day with the innuendos and such. Gene Rayburn and Johnny Olsen (RIP to both), Brett Sommers, Charles Nelson Reily, Richard Dawson (pre-Family Feud), Nipsey Russell etc. Those were the days.
Yes those were the days,some people came up with interesting answers on that show.I still watch Price is Right,on my days off.

Al Hempker

Reaction score
I watch Price Is Right on off days myself. The great thing about that show is that there have been no major format changes through the years. It still has the same theme song and most of the music during prize presentations are kept intact. That show is simply timeless.