Comic Con 2008

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Guy,
So it's a little late but who is going to Comic Con in San Diego , Calif. it starts July 23 - 27.
I will be their for the whole con. Come say Hi I will be with a puppet most of the time.
I think:
"Puppet Forge"
"Was Once Ernie"
- is going .
Hope to see some of you there.

Mike
propologist

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I am going and I'm co-hosting four panels this year with Mark Evanier.

On Friday, it's Spotlight on Joe Ruby and Ken Spears, the two heads of, what else, the Ruby-Spears cartoon studio. That's at 2:00 in Room 8.

On Saturday, we have Cartoon Voices I, with Jason Marsden, the legendary Chuck McCann, Alicyn Packard, Wally Wingert, Phil LaMarr and SpongeBob himself, Tom Kenny. That's at 12:30 in Room 6CDEF.

On Sunday, we are doing one called "The Business of Cartoon Voices". If you've ever wanted to know how to make a living doing them or break into the business, this is the panel for you. There will be Agents along with actors Gregg Berger (Odie) and Bob Bergen (Porky Pig). That's at Noon in Room 7AB.

After that is Cartoon Voices II, with Dee Bradley Baker, Chris Edgerly, Cheryl Chase, Katie Leigh and Billy West (Stimpy). That's at 1:15 in Room 6B. (Immediately following this in the same Room is the Fraggle Rock Panel.)

Hope to see you there! Be sure to say hello!

:stick_out_tongue:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I completely forgot about Comic Con 'till I came across this thread. The panels mentioned in the previous post look interesting, especially "The Business of Cartoon Voices". I hope the ones who are going have a great time.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
So a guy from our theater is going and he's NOT going to the fraggle rock panel.

I am angry.