Coming this Wednesday -An Exclusive Muppet online offer

DasGoot

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Jon from ToyFare here. I thought you guys might want to know that on Wednesday evening, our wizarduniverse.com store will have an exclusive online-only Muppets figure offer. In order to get to the link to order it, you have to sign up for our weekly Wednesday email newsletter. It'll be a limited, numbered edition of only 99 figures. At this point you no doubt have a ton of questions, but that's all I can say for now. Oh, and Superhero Scooters are still flying out the door, so don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet.

Hope this helps,

DasGoot

Reaction score
And before anyone else can comment on it, yes, I used exclusive twice. I'm a horrible copy-editor. Please don't tell my boss.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I kept getting a 404 Error Message on the sign up page of your site for the mailing list.

Can you put in a direct link to where one might sign up for this here?

Also, below your post there's an edit option, so you could have cancelled out one of them-there 'exclusive' words and used it only once--exclusively!

HAA! :embarrassed:

DasGoot

Reaction score
Huh, it's working for me. Just go to http://www.wizarduniverse.com and click on the upper left corner.

You'll want to wait until Wednesday though. The offer will go up at 6 pm. Just sign up for the newsletter then and you'll be sent to the offer.

(And thanks for the heads-up on the edit. I always thought you couldn't edit headlines. I'll leave my earlier apology up, though, as a monument to my ignorance.)

redmans

Reaction score
Is that 6 pm Eastern time? Central time? Greenwich Mean time?

redmans

Reaction score
I went over to http://www.wizarduniverse.com and it looks like it's saying to sign up now to be told about the offer (which I assume will be Wed. evening). But I thought you said to wait until Wed. evening to sign up, and then the offer would be sent to us. Which should we do?

Thanks for the heads-up on this!

Luke

Reaction score
I'll take a guess - i think it's either just a Vacation Fozzie/Super Scooter two-pack, a Super Scooter Repaint, or a batch of 99 exclusively signed Super Scooters. Seeing as they don't deliver for a month or two it could be a repaint of a S4 figure or exclusive though.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Sounds intriguing...

I just signed up for the newsletter, hopefully the right one (the one linked in the upper left hand corner of the store, right?)

If I need to sign up again Wednesday afternoon, Ill do that as well.

DasGoot

Reaction score
I made a mistake. Sign up for the newsletter right away. When the offer goes up, you'll get an email on wednesday evening about it and you can order it from there. It will be one per household.