Coming up on The MuppetCast

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey all,

I typically don't do this, but I wanted everyone to know that The MuppetCast will be presenting another special tribute to Jim this year. It will not be a repeat of last year's show; there will be a somewhat different feel to it. Helping me remember Jim and discuss his life, his career, and his legacy, will be a very special guest. You're welcome to speculate on who it might be, but I won't be able to confirm your guess until I actually introduce this person in the episode.

Also, please feel free to send in letters sharing your own comments and memories, and I'll include them in the show. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heck yeah! This time, fer sure. :sing:
BTW: Will the special 2nd tribute to Jim push back the JHH reviews? LMK cause I've got a few music files to send yer way for those upcoming BTS insights. :shifty:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
The JHH shows are scheduled to resume the week after this 2008 tribute show. So, expect show #59 to be another JHH episode, if that helps :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Thanks. Will send something for you then. Are you going to cover them two by two though?

BEAR

Reaction score
Cool, Steve. Would love to contribute but only if you want me to.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Can't wait to see who the mystery guest is going to be!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Bear! I want everyone to contribute! Remember that this is for more of a serious show in which we remember Jim near the date that he departed the planet, but I want everyone who's interested to send me some comments for the tribute show. Maybe some memories growing up, watching the Muppets or Sesame Street, and what Jim's work has meant to you. Thanks!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Just e-mailed in something for the show Steve, VERY excited to find out who the special guest is! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'll just speculate that the guest will be either Jane Henson, Brian Henson, or Frank Oz. We won't know until later, but that's my prediction.