Commercials you love or hate

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Commercials Love & Hate

:zany: Hiya.I'm not a huge fan of the majority of commercials(of present),especially:

1)Quizno subs(especially the spungmonkeys,"We love the subs!",yup that's what they are actually called,visit Quiznos website for more info.)
2)Golden Crisp French Fries-that made up talk drives me nuts,lol
3)*Scott Donahue from Foreign Motors-answer is in name<ugh> :boo:
4)IDT-people complaining,shouting
5)Lawyer commercials(we get it already lol)
6)Most ads for medicines
7)Kibbles & Bits
8)Some food commercials(Lean Cuisine,etc...)

Some commercials now that are cool:
1)Muppets on Pizza Hut commercials
2)M&M ads
3)Coca Cola Polar Bear ads

I love the old:
1)Coca Cola ads(Like to teach the world to sing)
2)Oscar Meyer ads
3)Life cereal ads
4)Rice Krispies ads
5)commercials with jingles(that are catchy) :stick_out_tongue:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Old commercials rock! I agree with all the ones you mentioned - I even used to have a tape full of Kellogg's jingle. [cue gospel choir]: "Pour the milk on top, hear the roar, hear the roar, snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop!" :crazy: There were tons of other great ones too. My favorite is that old McDonald's commercial from when I was about five and this troop of girl scouts is walking to McDonald's in the rain. I loved that so much. Maybe if I could actually see it again I wouldn't be so impressed today, but something about that commercial really tickled me. And that Dr. Pepper commercial where the kid gets his little brother a puppy. Sooooo sweet... I love warm and fuzzy commercials like that, like pretty much any Hallmark or Christmas commercial. :flirt:
Erin

ceecee

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Has anybody seen the new Victoria's Secret ad with Bob Dylan? :eek: Man, is that creepy! He's standing there in the shadows looking all Satanic while the model du jour does her little unangelic dance... Ick. I hate Victoria's Secret commercials period, but this one really takes the cake.
Erin
I know!!! It's way weird! Aren't Victoria's Secret commercials the worst when you're watching tv with your dad or someone? It's like "let's just avert our eyes from the tv now and pretend we know nothing about this subject..."