Conan gets the Tonight Show!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Luke said:
Doing that time slot takes a special person - Letterman. I don't feel that Leno, Conan or any other person can ever come close to him at all. Dave should have always got the Tonight show, although it's probably better he has the control over his own show he has now.
Well said Luke, I still wish Dave had gotten the "Tonight Show" but it's probably better things worked out like they did. :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I think The Tonight Show will fall into a dismal decline before Conan gets his big chance, because Leno stinks.
Stinks,hmm..I don't think Leno stinks,he's just not funny;especially during his monologues. He's a great guy & humanitarian;but not cut out to host a talk show;at least not to me.I like Conan.He's got more comedic personality & a good reporte with his guests.(I like his cousin Denis Leary too).:cool:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Wonder if Kermit will still appear on the Tonight Show, like he does on Late Night? Long-time Conan fans will know what I'm talking about. :wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I love watching Conan because of his crazy sense of humor. However, I feel his act may not make it with the older generation who doesn't know him very well. I also feel that NBC may try to tame Conan's act a bit more. However, this won't happen for another 5 more years and it's a long way away from the current now.

On Jay vs Dave, although I watch Jay more, I do have to say that he does get really old after awhile and does the same jokes all the time. How many times does he still need to talk about Clinton and what he did with Lewinsky? Dave on the other hand is okay, but I can't stand the way he just sits at that desk and talks to Paul all the time. Now that really gets old.

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Wonder if Kermit will still appear on the Tonight Show, like he does on Late Night? Long-time Conan fans will know what I'm talking about. :wink:
Let me be the first to say...

"Ewwwwwww!" :eek:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Aw, I love Dave talking to Paul! Maybe because I like Paul so much...
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Aw, I love Dave talking to Paul! Maybe because I like Paul so much...
Erin
I just find Paul annoying, and I find Dave and Paul talking all the time to be a waste. Atleast with Jay and Kevin they don't talk that much to each other. A few jokes here and there but that's it and Jay keeps the programming moving along to something else.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I guess I like their cameraderie. I feel like I'm watching two old buddies up on stage, and I like that.
Erin

McFraggle

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I guess I like their cameraderie. I feel like I'm watching two old buddies up on stage, and I like that.
Erin
I do too. With Kevin and Jay, it's more of that "fake laughing at your boss" just to keep your job. :wink: