Congratulations, it's a Muppet!

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Congarulations, it's a muppet

Have we ever seen any of the Muppets Parent other than Fozzie's Mom? Please Answar.

And By the way, I've noticed that some of you have a picture next to your name, for example Janice and Mokey's Man has a pic of (who else) Janice and Mooky. How do you get thouse on there?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! Grover's mom, Herry mom, dad, and grandma, Elmo's mom and dad (only in books though), Miss Piggy's dad (in Muppet Classic Theater), Baby Bear's (of coarse), Roosevelt Franklin, and, i THINK, Snuffleupagus.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
Yeah! Grover's mom, Herry's mom, dad, and grandma, Elmo's mom and dad (only in books though), Miss Piggy's dad (in Muppet Classic Theater), Baby Bear's (of coarse), Roosevelt Franklin, and, i THINK, Snuffleupagus.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Don't forget:

Baby Natasha and parents (Ingrid and Humphrey, I believe)
Pa, Ma and Junior Gorg
The mother fish and her three babies from the Mark Hamill TMS ep

OTHER RELATIVES:
Kermit and his nephew Robin
Scooter and his uncle JP Grosse
Gonzo and his entire race (MFS)
The Gills Brothers (TMS)
Animal and his mom (in the book "The Case Of The Missing Mother")
Miss Piggy and nephews Andy & Randy
Bert, brother Bart, and nephew Brad
I heard Farley's mom appeared once on SS
Snuffy and sister Alice
I heard the Count's mom popped up once

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Matt, if you're gonna use Fraggle Rock, you forgot two!

Gobo and Uncle 'Traveling' Matt
Young Matt and his uncle Gobo

-Kim

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Ooh, thanks! I can't believe I forgot those!

Also Oscar the Grouch and his niece Irvine, and there was a segment on Sesame Street with a family of the Yip-Yip Martians.

There was also an entire "Elmo's World" devoted to families.

Salmoto

Reaction score
In the Elmo's World about Families, we get to see Elmo's Mom and Dad as well as a baby Elmo.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Forgot a few more:

Johnny Fiamma and his "Ma"
Emmett and Ma Otter
Hattie and Charlie Muskrat (also from EOJBC)
There was also a family of squirrels in the "Emmet Otter" talent contest doing a gymnastic act of some sort...their mother can be seen gushing over them in the audience after they're done. (Pardon the stretch!)

Let's also not forget the Sesame Street humans, after all, they were (the voices of) Muppets once:
Gordon, Susan & Miles
Maria, Luis & Gabriela
(Is it just me or do you think they'll turn Miles and Gabriela into the next Maria and David?)

There was also an ep of TMS where Statler was babysitting his grandson (who takes after Statler in the insult department...at least the kid isn't gonna be bald and toothless forever!)

Other family relations:

Big Bird and Granny Bird (NOTE: Big Bird also mentions some of his relatives in the ep where Madeline Kahn and Richard Hunt play bird watchers, one of whom is named Floyd.)
David (Northern Calloway) and his grandma (thanks to Count Von Count who confirmed that it IS Clarice Taylor, who also played Bill Cosby's mother in "The Cosby Show", that's been eating away at me for QUITE some time!)
Waldorf and his wife Astoria (Statler in drag...maybe Astoria is Statler's sister, and Waldorf was the only available sucker...er, bachelor he knew)
Scooter & Skeeter (Muppet Babies, although she would've made a great adult Muppet!)
Mr. Hooper and his brother Arnold (played by the late great Jack Gilford)

And contrary to what Miss Piggy says, Kermit is not Foo-Foo's "dada"!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did anyone mention Phil van Neuter's mother, somthing Rose. Zelna is it?

And Phil van neuter is married too isn't he?

Ah and never forget the Kozbinarian beast after they have Galio Hoop Hooped they are late but married

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Got another one!

Mulch and Composta Heap.
Dr. Phil and Zelda Rose (read the article on Phil in the Rarely Seen Muppets section of Articles if you don't believe me!)

(thanks to Count Von Count who confirmed that it IS Clarice Taylor, who also played Bill Cosby's mother in "The Cosby Show", that's been eating away at me for QUITE some time!)
Really? Wow! I never knew that. That's cool. Who here remembers the lip-synching acts that the Huxtables would put on for Cliff's parents for their anniversaries? My favorite was Ray Charles' "Night and Day."

Scooter & Skeeter (Muppet Babies, although she would've made a great adult Muppet!)
Darn right!

-Kim