1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Conrad Love

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Fredrik, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Fredrik

Fredrik New Member

How Do You Make A Puppet Like CONRAD LOVE From ´´THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW´´ In The Short Clip Called ´´ I Feel Pretty. The Guy With The Long Face :confused:

I would be so pleased if you tell me :crazy:
  2. Just start by drawing him out in a front view and a side view and then break his body down into simplified shapes (i.e., his head looks like a cylinder with half a shere on top, and his body is a cylinder -- there, I did it for you! :) ). get out your 1/2 inch sheet foam rubber, cut out a rectangle and glue it into a cylinder. cut out 8 triangles and glue them together to make a half-sphere, then glue that to the top of the cylinder to make the head. Then you pretty much make the rest up as you go along.

Hope that answers your question, but it would help if you were a little more specific -- a LOT goes into making a puppet.
  3. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Could someone post a link to the puppet he's talking about? I'd like to see it too! :excited:
  4. PePe's Lost Luv

PePe's Lost Luv New Member

the look

what does he look like i have searched for info on him and cant find anything,
    who did the puppetering on him? :confused:
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

He looks like Guy Smiley, I think.
  6. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Is this from the Muppet Magic DVD?
  7. His construction is exactly like that of Guy Smiley, except I think Conrad has a pointy chin, which is pretty simple to make out of foam.
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Ha! I was right!
    I think he is on "Muppets Magic", Buck.