Conrad Love

Fredrik

Reaction score
How Do You Make A Puppet Like CONRAD LOVE From ´´THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW´´ In The Short Clip Called ´´ I Feel Pretty. The Guy With The Long Face :confused:

I would be so pleased if you tell me :crazy:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Just start by drawing him out in a front view and a side view and then break his body down into simplified shapes (i.e., his head looks like a cylinder with half a shere on top, and his body is a cylinder -- there, I did it for you! :smile: ). get out your 1/2 inch sheet foam rubber, cut out a rectangle and glue it into a cylinder. cut out 8 triangles and glue them together to make a half-sphere, then glue that to the top of the cylinder to make the head. Then you pretty much make the rest up as you go along.

Hope that answers your question, but it would help if you were a little more specific -- a LOT goes into making a puppet.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Could someone post a link to the puppet he's talking about? I'd like to see it too! :excited:

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
the look

what does he look like i have searched for info on him and cant find anything,
who did the puppetering on him? :confused:

Whatever

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
Could someone post a link to the puppet he's talking about? I'd like to see it too! :excited:
He looks like Guy Smiley, I think.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
His construction is exactly like that of Guy Smiley, except I think Conrad has a pointy chin, which is pretty simple to make out of foam.

Whatever

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
His construction is exactly like that of Guy Smiley, except I think Conrad has a pointy chin, which is pretty simple to make out of foam.
Ha! I was right!
I think he is on "Muppets Magic", Buck.