Contact HIT About Releasing Season Sets!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I went into FraggleRocker.com to spread the news. I know the people over there will DEF have our (Fraggle Fans World Wide) back on this! :smirk: :excited:

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
Just want everyone to know that I also called and expressed my feelings about Fraggle Rock season sets. (I want 'em!) You guys are right, it was so easy. Anybody who hasn't called yet should definitely call. Don't think that one person won't make a difference because everybody's call is important!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,
Even if you do call them, You should still DEFINETELY write a letter too. Because a letter counts for more than a phone call !

So if eveyone in this thread wrote a letter it would mean much more than all calling instead.

You cant use email, Just Snail Mail.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I sent a postcard and added the online petition address since it's signed by a few of the shows performers! I also called, and had my 2 co-workers call as well.

Brian Damage

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to send in a letter, and I live all the way over here in Australia...

(And before anyone asks, I plan to order a copy of the season set online or scoop one on eBay...)

dbarrie

Reaction score
I sent my letter out to HIT last week.

OI MuppetFan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I suggest calling them also.
Call, and then send a letter. I sent a postcard (get it? Uncle Matt?) :smile:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Does anyone know (or can anyone find out) If the Box Set will be released in Australia? :smile: