Contract Up For Bid

rtgentry

Reaction score
The Buddy costume we use now is for special occasions and only used at most 2-3 times a month. Each store would have a designated partner or two to handle Buddy.

We would certainly want to negotiate maintance of puppets with the original builder. In some case it may be that we just reorder a new puppet.

So back to the 5 year requirement. I am just saying as far as the basic construction lasting 5 years. I wouldnt want the puppets busting from shoddy workmanship or shortcuts.

I understand certian things happen and I am not saying we will return any that dont make 5 years ... its jut a guidline.

Thanks for the pointers guys.

wes

Reaction score
So let me Get this clear, all you want is a picture of the built puppet and I don't have to send the puppet in?

rtgentry

Reaction score
Yea, if you can get the pics to me in time for the meeting, then we will pick, two or three buddies and purchase a couple and try them out to see which ones are better.

renegade

Reaction score
When do you need your puppet's by ? I do the H.e. buddy commercial's that's are about to come out. I can try to match are designs that we did for that
Its just a matter of free time to do one up
thanks
nate

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I'm thinking the ol' fake arm bit would work nicely for this project. The H.E.B. employee (puppeteer) appearring to be holding H.E. Buddy like a grocery sack.

rtgentry

Reaction score
bezalel said:
I'm thinking the ol' fake arm bit would work nicely for this project. The H.E.B. employee (puppeteer) appearring to be holding H.E. Buddy like a grocery sack.

Thats very creative, but dont give away all your secrets.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Please contact me at Puppetpeople@sbcglobal.net for more info and or questions.

For those who are currently participating in the BUDDY Search, Please email my above addess with your Real Name, and contact info so that I can put it in a file.