Converting Comics to Audio Books

Xerus

Reaction score
I was thinking, what if I turned my webcomics into audio books? Find some voice artists to record the voices that way people can read the comics while listening to the characters talk.

I remember back in school, enjoying audio books like Gremilns, Star Wars, Tron, and Indiana Jones. And you turn the page whenever you hear a sound like a bell chiming, R2D2 bleeping, a computer noise, or Indiana Jones's whip cracking.

And Teddy Ruxpin started out as a talking teddy bear with his own audio book series and it soon became an animated series.

I wonder if seeing Rebusquest, X.O. Seal, and Skelroy & Bonus as audio books could work?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah I like those. I stillhave several of my old Disney ones. I have Toy Story 2, Mulan, Dinosaur, Hercules, Trazan, The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, the Fox and the Hound, and A Bug's Life. I used to love listening to them.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I remember books like those.

The webcomics thing might work. Would you have like recorded dialogue and the sound effects just in the background. That could have a really cool effect.

Xerus

Reaction score
Yes, I would like all of that stuff. And maybe some background music too. I'm considering lots of things.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Okay, what just happened? I swear I replied to this thread. Why'd it show up as a new thread?