Cookie Monster eats Ernie's Rubber Duckie??!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing that up. I remember the Miami Mice sketch, but vaguely. I didn't recall him saying that Bert was the one that broke rubber duckie, but it's been so long since I've seen it, I don't know.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
What if Cookie monster begins to squeak like Ernie's Rubber Duckie?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I don't see why he hasn't. "Oh OM NOM NOM NOM oh it so good. Me love yellow ducky cookie!"

ISNorden

Reaction score
The lettering on a cookie seemed to survive Cookie Monster's teeth and digestive fluids, in one of his non-Prairie "Letter of the Day" segments. He'd eaten one with an X on it, then admitted "Me feel tremendous guilt!" over destroying the thing. When a nurse came in with an X-ray machine, her picture of Cookie Monster's insides revealed an intact red X floating around where his stomach should be. Granted, that's as close as Sesame Street "canon" gets to having a whole cookie survive the process...and granted, rubber ducks (even in a fictional world) aren't made of the same stuff as that letter-frosting. Still, Ernie's never lost his duckie to the monster's appetite, either on the show or in a book...which is a Good Thing, since whatever Cookie eats is typically gone forever. (It'd be hard to replace, too; I've read that the style of duck Ernie's owned since Season 1 isn't being made anymore.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
It would be giggleworthy if Cookie ate the duck and started squeaking. But he really would have to burp it back up again...or there'd be many sad fans.

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
something tells me there WAS a skit involving cookie monster eating rubber duckie. i dont know why but i feel like there was one...