Cookie Monster Replica

ashkent

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I'll definitely check it out - maybe just wait until i have enough funds for the postage and tax lol

Hubert

Reaction score
I like this one a lot. Very nice. I especially love the attention you gave to making his fingers look like Cookie's. :insatiable:

ashkent

Reaction score
Photos of my cookie replica up above….LOL
It's a great replica. I think there have been so many different versions of Cookie over the years that he is one of the few where you can choose which version to make a replica of.

llamallover

Reaction score
Photos of my cookie replica up above….LOL
Wow, thats awesome, WhoBuddieZ! Where did you get that fur? I repeat, WHERE did you get that fur? I love the color and it looks so much like Cookie's fur!:insatiable:

A couple more pictures of this replica. I am planning a rebuild of the head in the next month or so to sort out the noisy eyes, widen the neck and to change the head shape. I originally based the shape on the newer Cookie Monster, but I have decided that as well as the less vivid colour, I'm old school Cookie all the way. For now though, these are the latest images.

Thats also really good, ashkent! Great job!:insatiable:

llamallover

Reaction score
I realized that at my post above I accidentally put my comment to ashkent in the quote box.:eek: Sorry!