1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Cookie recipe that was originally included with the Cookie Monster's Best Bites VHS

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by salemfan, Jun 30, 2018.

1. salemfan

salemfan Well-Known Member

When Cookie Monster's Best Bites was first released on VHS, copies originally came with a cookie recipe on a card. Can somebody please type the cookie recipe here or upload the recipe card (legibly, please) to the Internet? I want to make the recipe.

gavry3 likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

The best I can say is to look for a brand new copy of the tape on Amazon or ebay. That's probably your best bet.

3. Muzzarino

Muzzarino Well-Known Member

If you have a scanner, scan the recipe booklet for the dessert with it to your hard-drive, then post the image.

4. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I have it!!! I've been using it for YEARS!

Here, I scanned it. It's quite old and has been used many times, so excuse the wear and tear, but here you go!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  5. Muzzarino

Thank you.

6. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

ooh, yummy!

7. Muzzarino

The only thing is that they taste the same as the normal chocolate chip cookies.

8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Nahhhhh. Cookies can have all different tastes. It just depends on the way you make them.

Froggy Fool and Bliffenstimmers like this.
  9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

6 dozen cookies? I may try this sometime.

10. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Enjoy the diabetes.

11. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you like toddler-sized cookies, you could. But it all comes out to 24 cookies (I think??? It's been some time since I've used the recipe) in 1 bowl, which is like, 2 batches if it's ''adult'' sized.