1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Cosmo's fanart!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by doofkin, Sep 17, 2015.

1. doofkin

doofkin New Member

I've been drawing the muppets NONSTOP lately and it's so much fun to actually learn the best way to stylize them! here's a few that I've done recently!!

together again!
    kermit and rowlf jamming out
    miss piggy looking ... disappointed to say the least
    what a wonderful world ...
    we picked up a weirdo
    (the last two were screenshots that people on tumblr sent me that I then redrew! I'm sure you'll recognize where they're from pretty easily)
    another miss piggy, this time in her together again outfit
    golden teeth and golden tones!
    walter in one of those sweaters from the eighties (I myself have purchased the patterns to knit these sweaters--but I don't know how to knit!! guess I'll be teaching myself soon haha)
    janice giving scooter some guitar lessons
    kermit in some truly funky colors

that's all I've got for now! if I make anymore (believe me I will) you'll definitely be seeing it here! :)

2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

The picture of Rowlf and the puppy is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

3. doofkin

doofkin New Member

hi everyone I drew the unsung hero of the muppet show orchestra, trumpet girl AKA dolores!!! that's all I have for now but thanks for looking at my stuff everyone :) !!!

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  4. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

You have some awesome art and a cool style! Can't wait to see what you draw next! =3

5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Hey doofkin! This is iamallybee! So great to see you here and I always love your art! :D